- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 96 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 97 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 100 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 104 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 110 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 124 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 128 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 132 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 134 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 141 days ago
4 More Super Foods to Keep You Super Healthy
Super foods are foods that help to promote and maintain well being. They are full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that keep you healthy and even help or prevent diseases. The best thing about super foods is that they are easy to buy and can be bought at your local grocery store. Combining these super foods with a well balanced diet can change your life, giving your mind clarity and boosting energy levels, making you feel young again.
By adding fish to your diet, you can reduce stress. Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids can moderate stress hormones and in some cases even stop depression. Fish like salmon, bluefish, sardines, swordfish or tuna that are high in omega-3 fatty acids can treat heart disease. There is also evidence showing that fish is beneficial for other health issues such as osteoporosis and can play a role in the prevention of cancer.
Blueberries are a good source of fiber and contains a large amount of antioxidants. The American Dietetic Association reported that most Americans do not get enough fiber, or even close to the amount needed. Fiber is important to maintain a healthy digestive system, which can play a big role in losing weight and overall health. By not getting enough fiber, you increase your chances of type II diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Scientists have also stated that a healthy intake of fiber from blueberries decreases the chance of colon cancer by 15 percent.
Kale is rich in beta-carotene, which helps in the fight against cancer and heart disease. Beta-carotene is accepted as an essential nutrient for the human body. It has been shown to help with the aging process by protecting the cells and improving the immune system. Besides beta-carotene, kale has a significant amount of lutein and zeaxanthin. These two compounds are found in the macula of the eye and are known to increase night vision and other eye functions.
Eating oatmeal is the best way to start your day. It’s high in protein, minerals and fiber, but what’s most important is that it contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. The benefits of these fats are; decreased risk for breast cancer, reduces cholesterol levels, lowers the risk of heart disease and stroke, promotes weight loss, reduces belly fat and helps with pain for people suffering with rheumatoid arthritis. The nutritional value of oats is supported by the American Heart Association in the fight against obesity and heart disease.
Written by ezCater.com. The easiest, most reliable way to find and order Providence catering.