- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 92 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 93 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 96 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 100 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 106 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 120 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 124 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 128 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 130 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 137 days ago
5 Essential Beach Foods
The summer is here and that means it is vacation time for families across the country. Many families share one in common, they love to go to the beach during the summer. The beach offers entertainment, games, the beach and ocean and of course food. When you go to the beach there are certain classic boardwalk foods you are likely to see being consumed no matter what state you are visiting.
1. Ice Cream- It’s summer and it’s hot. This means people want to cool down. One of the best treats for beating the heat is ice cream. It comes in many varieties there are soft serve and hand scooped cones. You can also top it with sauces and candies to make a sundae to enjoy while strolling down the boardwalk. Being able to eat a cone with one hand makes it a very popular selection strolling down the boardwalk. Even in the cooler months sometimes you can’t resist that soft and silky treat.
2. Funnel Cake- It’s light and it’s airy, at least until you top it with all of the toppings you can choose from. This fried dough treat is traditionally covered with powdered sugar. Other toppings can range from ice cream to fruit and syrup toppings making this sweet treat even more messy.
Pizza- You can’t walk down the boardwalk without being lured to stands by the smells of pizza. Slices are kept ready for those walking down looking for a quick snack. They will make you a whole pie for eating in the restaurant or taking back to your hotel. Some compete for the biggest slice served on the boardwalk, others for the cheapest. The choice is yours.
4. Fried Snacks- These have become increasingly popular on boardwalks across the country. They might have started out at carnivals, but items such as deep fried Twinkies, Snicker bars and Oreos are seen being carried and consumed along boardwalks from the east to the west coasts.
5. Fudge- Fudge is one of those treats that you can’t just say no to when you pass the employee handing out free samples as you walk by. Flavors come in a large variety ranging from classic chocolate and vanilla to exotic ones such as pina colada. Fudge can be enjoyed on the boardwalk at the beach, but you better pick up a box for your family or friends before leaving. It makes a great thank you gift.
These are just a few of the classic beach foods. Choose your own favorites and treat yourself, after all you are on vacation.
This guest post is brought to you by ezCater. Find and order Birmingham catering on ezCater today!