- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 98 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 99 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 102 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 106 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 112 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 126 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 130 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 134 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 136 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 143 days ago
5 “Must Do” Exercises For New Weight Trainers
Performing squats is one of the best ways to increase your physical stamina as they focus strictly on your leg muscles. Many are unaware to this fact, but your legs are a key contributor to your body’s testosterone levels, and an increase in testosterone means longer workouts and higher strength. Starting off with light weight to ensure proper form, you should perform squats on a daily basis until a higher weight can be used. This will allow you to start off right and get the right form in; an essential part to working out without hurting your body.
2) Dead Lifts
Similar to squats, dead lifts will work out your core muscles, specifically your abdominals, your lower back, and your arms. Making sure your form is right for dead lifts is extremely important as a bad back injury can leave you rather immobile for weeks. However, once done right, dead lifts are a great way to increase overall core strength and increase stamina.
3) Bench Press
When you focus on individual muscles, such as your pectoral muscles in the bench press, you’ll see rapid growth for the first few weeks, which is a great motivator! Keep in mind that this pace of growth won’t last forever, but with a good routine of increasing your bench weight each day, you can expect to go up several pounds in a short time. As a beginner, this workout is a fantastic choice because it increases quickly leading you to feel better about your exercising.
4) Bicep Curls
Most guys know the iconic image of strength lies mostly in the arms, so going for a strong bicep is a must. Bicep curls are the most basic workout for your bicep, with the intricate curls acting as a more specific workout. However, the basic bicep curl will help you activate those bicep muscles and get them ready for growth. This workout will undoubtedly leave you sore at first, but soreness of the muscles means your working them out hard and well, so keep at it!
For the most part, obtaining those washboard abs depends mostly on your diet because that lean look means cutting back on fats and sugars. However, getting a cut six-pack does require a good amount of abdominal work, and that’s where crunches come in. As you strengthen this core part of your body, you’ll notice better posture and a flatter mid drift. Combined with a regular diet, you can expect to see a nice set of abs in just a few weeks.
Orbit Fitness has the largest range of gym equipment including treadmills, home gyms, exercise bikes, rowing machines and so much more. Their friendly staff will help kit you out today.