- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 95 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 96 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 99 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 103 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 109 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 123 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 127 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 131 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 133 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 140 days ago
Burn Fat with Adipotrol
Adipotrol is a weight loss supplement that claims to help you lose weight. The pill works as an appetite suppressant. Appetite suppressants can be useful for losing weight, especially if you are prone to overeating.
Adipotrol could help by suppressing your appetite so you don’t have the urge to eat as much, and would also promote and teach you portion control since you would get fuller faster.
How to Use
Adipotrol comes in capsule pill form. One bottle of Adipotrol contains 56 pills, enough for a one month supply. You can take up to two of these pills a day. If one pill a day is enough to suppress your appetite and leave you feeling energized, you don’t have to take the second for the day.
Adipotrol can be taken with or without food. It should always be taken with a full glass of water. If you are taking Adipotrol it is recommended you drink at least eight glasses of water per day.
Ingredients that Work
Adipotrol is unique from other weight loss pills because it doesn’t contain a lot of ingredients. One of the biggest bonuses is that it uses zero stimulant ingredients. This is important because it leaves you feeling energized, but without the jitters that can come from others that have stimulants such as caffeine.
Adipotrol has four main ingredients that work in conjunction to help you burn calories and lose weight. These ingredients have been proven to help in weight loss. These ingredients are:
● Glucomannan: a soluble fiber that has been proven to aid in weight loss. This ingredient works by absorbing water in the body, and ‘swells’ in the stomach and digestive tract. The swelling of this fiber leaves you feeling full and satisfied sooner. Adipotrol contains 1,000mg of this ingredient.
● Chromax: there are 500mcg of this ingredient in Adipotrol. Chromax comes from the mineral chromium and works to decrease cravings and hunger in between meals. In a clinical study those who took Chromax ate 365 less calories than those that took the placebo.
● PinnoThin Powder: there are 667.67mg of this in Adipotrol. PinnoThin Powder is developed from a tiny nut from the Korean pine nut tree. This ingredient prompts the gallbladder to produce a hormone called cholecystokinin. This hormone works to suppress hunger, meaning you will have less of an appetite and eat less.
●Super Citrimax: 1555.5mg of this are in Adipotrol. Super Citrimax affects you in three different ways. It suppresses your appetite, blocks fat-producing enzymes and prevents the body from converting carbs to fat, and it lowers bad cholesterol levels.
These four all-natural ingredients work together in Adipotrol help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Where to Buy and How Much it Costs
The cost of Adipotrol varies depending on where it is purchased. You can buy Adipotrol online as well as at a few health food and vitamin retail locations.
On average the cost is around $60 for a single bottle that contains a one-month supply. It can be found for as little as $45, and as high as $100. If you are thinking about giving it a try, you should shop around to find the best deal. One benefit of buying online is many vitamin sites that are selling Adipotrol offer money back guarantees if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
Expected Weight Loss and Additional Benefits
Adipotrol claims to help you lose up to five pounds a week, with the average being around 2-3 pounds a week. This rate is slightly above the normal healthy rate of weight loss. Losing this amount per week can still be healthy if you are eating the right foods.
The only additional benefit reported by taking Adipotrol is it can help in lowering cholesterol levels.
You should keep in mind that Adipotrol is not approved by the FDA, as most weight loss supplements are not. There is no medical proof that this pill will work.
Possible negative side effects include:
● accelerated heart rate
If you are experiencing negative side effects, you should stop taking Adipotrol. If you are considering taking the supplement, you should consult your physician to be sure it is right for you, especially if you have any current medical conditions or are on any medications. Adipotrol is only intended for adults.