- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 96 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 97 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 101 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 105 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 111 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 124 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 128 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 132 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 134 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 142 days ago
Create Sassy And Sexy Stand Out Cheekbones
We’d all love to have cheekbones that stand out, the ones that make models look sophisticated and exotic. However, the sad part is that not many of us are blessed with a facial structure that makes our cheekbones stand out. It is possible though, to use commonly-available beauty products to give the illusion. Most of these products are available in your make-up kit, or in most cosmetics stores and they do not cost much and is fairly affordable. Here is how you can use beauty products to achieve a look that will make you the envy of the women around you:
Applying blush on the cheekbones is the best way to make them stand out from the other features of the face, and make your complexion look brighter. To apply powder blush, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps: First, apply the base (moisturizer or foundation) and allow it to dry completely. Take a brush and tap it on your compact a couple of times. Give the mirror a wide smile so that you can clearly see where the blush needs to be applied; tap the brush over the cheekbones and sweep it upwards – towards your temples. Repeat this procedure to get an even and subtle finish. Never use blush under your cheekbones, and remember to sweep in a single direction to avoid unsightly streaks or lines.
Remember to pick a colour that goes well with your skin tone; the thumb rule is to pick something similar to the colour of your lips. You can consult an expert who will tell you which colours would work best with your face. Blush that is a lot darker than the ideal shades for you can make your cheekbones stand out, but not quite in a flattering way!
This is one of the methods that many models use to make their cheekbones look higher and stand out. This is a method in which shadows and highlights are used to create depth with the cheekbones. Use a matt bronzing powder and a foundation brush to create shadows under your cheekbones. Then, even it out by sweeping downwards with a blush brush to create shadows on the lower half of your cheek. If you wish, you can use the bronzing powder to draw shadows from above your cheekbones, towards your temples. Apply highlights to your cheekbones with a blush brush. Use blusher at the spot where the highlights meet the shadows, and also where your cheeks stand out.
To Change the Look of your Cheekbones
These beauty products can also be used to give your cheekbones a new look; here is how you can make them over:
1. If your cheekbones are wide, apply blush that is just a shade darker than your foundation. Sweep this towards your hairline. This is very effective, especially for people who have heart-shaped faces.
2. If you think your cheekbones are not prominent enough, apply blush in beige colour just below them. Apply some on the chin as well to get an even look.
3. If you are in a hurry and just want to accentuate your cheekbones, apply bronzing powder just below the bones. Use neutral blush above the cheekbones and sweep it towards the hairline. Even out the make up with a thick brush so that it looks even, and not compartmentalised. This is very effective for women with round faces.
4. If you don’t want a drastic change in the way your cheekbones look, apply a little bit of shimmer below your eyes.
Making your way through the maze of beauty products can often seem daunting and often endless. Grazia have a whole gamete of advice and tips on the latest lipstick, blusher, eye shadows, amongst other products on the market.