- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 293 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 294 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 297 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 301 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 307 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 321 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 325 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 329 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 331 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 338 days ago
Different Ways You Can Celebrate Heart Health Month
This month is a good opportunity to consider the best ways to keep your health in top shape to help you live longer and enjoy life more. Now that the holidays are over and spring is on the way, you can find new ways to improve your heart health throughout the rest of the year.
Take Up A New Exercise or Sport
A good way to celebrate heart health month is to start a new exercise activity to improve your cardiovascular function and improve overall health. You may already belong to a gym or engage in active sports. Adding a new sport will spur new interest in keeping your body fit. If you have been physically active for a while and feel confident of your skills, try signing up for some mud run events. These events can provide a fresh test of your strength and endurance. Remember to train with wet clothes and shoes to duplicate the condition of the event.
Open Up Your Heart Chakra
According to Eastern spiritual philosophies, the body contains “chakras,” or hubs, through which energy flows. Keeping these energy channels open is the key to good physical and mental health. At the center of the body is the “heart chakra,” a kind of central hub that is critical to this process. You can keep this important energy channel open by doing yoga exercises and meditation to relieve the stress that blocks energy flow. Regular stress management can help to eliminate one of the factors that contribute to heart disease.