- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 94 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 95 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 98 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 102 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 108 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 122 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 126 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 130 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 132 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 139 days ago
Effectively Lose Weight with Adipex-P
Adipex-P, also known as phentermine, is a prescription medication that is prescribed to help in weight loss and obesity.
Adipex-P is usually only prescribed to anyone that is currently overweight and is suffering or may potentially suffer from other medical conditions due to their excessive weight. Adipex-P is a stimulant and has ingredients that make it similar in chemical makeup to amphetamines. It works by suppressing appetite, giving tremendous energy, and affecting the central nervous system.
This medication is intended to be used in conjunction with proper diet, nutrition, and exercise. When used correctly it can lead to substantial weight loss for those that use it in a short period of time.
Adipex-P comes in tablet pill form and is taken once a day to treat obesity. Some people choose to split the pill in half to take one half in the morning and one mid-day. Adipex-P should be taken on an empty stomach or within 2 hours of eating a meal.
Adipex-P can be habit forming and should only be taken by the person it is prescribed to, and only in the required dosages.
This medication can have serious side effects, especially when not taken properly. Possible side effects are:
● extreme mood swings
● feelings of being hyperactive or restless
● pounding heart or fluttering in chest
● chest pain
● shortness of breath
● high blood pressure
● swelling in feet or ankles
● dry mouth
● heightened or lowered sex drive
● upset stomach
● diarrhea or constipation
This medication can help anyone that is overweight or obese. A doctor will determine if you are healthy enough to take the medication. Adipex-P can be taken by anyone that is 16 or older, with minors being required to have parental consent. You will not be able to take Adipex-P if you suffer from certain medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or an overactive thyroid. Also, if you have suffered from substance abuse in the past you will likely not be prescribed Adipex-P.
If you think you are a good candidate for Adipex-P, you should discuss the option with your doctor. Your doctor can run a few tests and access your overall health to determine if you should be prescribed the medication or not.