- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 96 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 97 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 100 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 104 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 110 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 124 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 128 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 132 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 134 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 141 days ago
HIIT Cardio, How It Works?
Less work, more results!
Independent study has shown that HIIT, short for high intensity interval training, burns up to nine times more fat/ calories than what normal cardio exercises make you lose. The LavalUniversity, situated in Quebec, Canada, found this out. Now, if you are attempting to lose the fat in your body, HIIT could be the answer! Or more precisely, the greater part of the answer. HIIT, along with your regular cardio exercises, is almost the magic answer to a healthy weight loss.
Now, back to the title and why. Normally, we do our steadily, or regularly paced cardio exercises for around twenty minutes a day to an hour a day; that is putting a lot of time for exercise in our busy schedule. Also, with so much of effort given , it still takes a long time to get the results we want. For those of us who already have a good physique, HIIT could take our fitness to the next level. This is because the HIIT makes the body stronger, and more adaptable and responsibility to different kinds of physical stress. So, the next time you play a game with your friends on the court, you will notice a marked, positive difference in yourself. Those who are struggling to lose that unwelcome extra weight like I did, HIIT is definitely good news. Reason? Look at the first paragraph. And it only takes around twenty minutes!
However, as HIIT will take a definite toll on your body, it should be approached properly. At least five minutes of warm up is a must, as is also around five minutes of warm down, or cooling. Start at a moderate pace, and then speed up as you exert yourself and make your body do the best it possibly can. This high-paced period should be of around fifteen to twenty seconds, after which you slow own to your normal pace, for around one minute. Repeat this cycle six to ten times. This is suitable for any machine or cardio item. An alternative is jumping as high and as fast s possible for thirty seconds, and then resting for thirty seconds. Keep in mind, though, that this should not be done for more than fifteen minutes. Make sure you go through the warming up and cooling down too.
The reason why HIIT works is that when the body is in greater and faster physical action, it burns more fat per pound of its weight. HIIT also results in higher levels of growth hormones, meaning that the body will burn more energy for that metabolism. Also, HIIT results in greater consumption of oxygen by the body, which also means more burning f fat/calories. In addition, HIIT also makes the ATP system of our body, which is involved with the storing and releasing of energy, more efficient- which means better physical performance, hence fitness. To cap it all, let me say that HIIT is for anyone who wants an improvement to his or her body.