- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 95 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 96 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 99 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 103 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 109 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 122 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 126 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 130 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 133 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 140 days ago
Iodine? Help for Hair Loss?
It is no secret that iodine is a key ingredient in maintaining healthy growth and development of bodily organs and tissues.
Iodine is essential to the healthy function of the thyroid gland. The thyroid produces hormones that promote growth in our bones, teeth and hair. If there is a deficiency, it will result in weakness of the hair shaft or complete loss of it.
The connection between iodine and healthy hair can be traced back to early sheep farmers. On farms where the iodine in the soil was low in content, the plants that grew there would also be iodine poor. The sheep would eat the plants that were lacking a healthy dose of iodine and end up just as iodine deprived as the soil and the plants. The end result was that their wool would be of poor quality and low quantity. Humans aren’t that different from the sheep. If the food we are putting in our body doesn’t contain the iodine we need, we can also suffer from thinning, unhealthy hair.
Back in 2001, the Indian Journal of Dermatogy printed a study indicating that the treatment of hair loss with iodine resulted in hair growth in a normal of patients that had previously been experiencing hair loss. So, it has been scientifically determined that the use of iodine can produce positive results in your search for ways to slow or prevent your hair loss. In short, you need iodine to promote healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Many people do not realize that the manmade iodine they are getting in their iodized table salt is not easily processed by our bodies. Most people will get much better results if they use iodine free table salt (or no salt) and take a nascent iodine capsule instead. You will find that the iodine capsules are easy to swallow, easier for your body to process and the hair you save may be your own.
If you are unfamiliar with this nascent iodine, it is a form of iodine where the diatomic bond has been broken and thus, it has a high level of electromagnetic energy. Once introduced into the human body, it can be quickly broken down and put to work by the body. The reason it works so well is that, during the first few hours in the body, it is recognized by the thyroid as the same nascent iodine it produces naturally to make certain hormones. These are the hormones that go to work creating hair growth. It should definitely be on your list of natural remedies.