- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 91 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 92 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 95 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 99 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 105 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 119 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 123 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 127 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 129 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 136 days ago
Laser Hair Removal using an IPL Hair Remover
If you have unwanted hair on your face or body, laser hair removal could be the right option for you. A cosmetic procedure, IPL hair removal (IPL stands for intense pulsed light) involves using a laser-like light to remove unwanted hair. The light targets your follicles and stunts them, which substantially reduces hair growth (hair growth is reduced by about 95% in most patients).
IPL hair removal offers several benefits:
Permanent Hair Reduction
First, it’s important to note that the hair could still grow back after you get IPL hair removal treatments. If the hair does grow back, however, it will be sparser and finer than it was before your laser treatment. You can expect anywhere from 60 to 95 percent of the hair in the targeted area to be removed, with most patients experiencing 95% removal.
Softer, Smoother Skin
If you shave or wax frequently, then you have probably noticed that hair can grow back as rougher stubble. One of the benefits of getting laser hair removal is that it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft to the touch.
This can help you feel more feminine and confident. Furthermore, you will not have to worry about ingrown hairs or razor bumps.
One of the myths about laser and IPL hair removal treatments is that they’re very painful. The procedures, however, are relatively painless for most people. Many people compare the pain of laser hair removal to the sensation of being snapped with a rubber band…not pleasant, but definitely no worse than the discomfort of waxing.
Have you ever been late for work or another important appointment because you had to shave? Laser hair removal takes a laborious step out of your “getting ready” routine. You will no longer have to spend an hour or more of your time shaving, plucking or waxing.
While laser hair removal is not a cheap procedure, it can actually help you save money in the long run.
For example, if you go to the salon and get a wax every month, then you could potentially end up spending $20,000 on waxing in your lifetime. Laser hair removal helps you save money by reducing your need to rely on other hair removal methods.
Again, laser hair removal is a great way to reduce unwanted hair growth. And in return, you’ll feel more feminine, increase your confidence and save a considerable amount of time and money.
Author Rachel Myers thinks that laser hair removal can boost confidence by helping people feel less self-conscious about unwanted hairs. She works closely with the Hairfree Melbourne Clinic, Australia’s largest IPL hair removal specialists.