- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 94 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 95 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 98 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 102 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 108 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 122 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 126 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 130 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 132 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 139 days ago
Stopping Hair Loss the Natural Way
Everyone loses hair, but when you are consistently losing hair and possibly beginning to see the signs of baldness, it’s time to look into why this is happening. The rate of hair loss is affected by such factors as poor diet, high levels of stress or less than perfect health. We have all seen the advertisements for preventing hair loss but find that very few of them actually work. The good news is that there are natural solutions to preventing hair loss and promoting new growth.
Why We Lose Our Hair
While alopecia, commonly referred to as baldness, may be hereditary or a result of excess testosterone in men, there are other reasons for hair loss. It is possible that one can experience hair loss during times of stress or illness that cause a prolonged effect on the overall health of the body. Some may suffer sudden hair loss due to exposure to radiation through excessive x-rays or cancer treatments. Even a severe deficiency in nutrition can result in unexpected hair loss.
Quick Tips for Preventing Hair Loss
Rosemary tea, field horsetail, oats and Echinacea are great for preventing hair loss and provide nutrition to aid in the strengthening to hair follicles. Any herbalist or organic herb store can help you with the purchase and proper administration of these treatments for hair loss.
Massaging the scalp with a mixture of oils can be effective in moisturizing the scalp and preventing continued hair loss. Try a base mixture of jojoba with an essential oil like lavender, rosemary or fenugreek. These items can be readily found in most health stores.
Vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, inositol, choline, Vitamin E and Vitamin B complex can be taken for a receding hairline or other hair loss. All of these supplements contain properties known to promote a healthy system that will foster strong hair follicles and thus slow or prevent hair loss. They can be found on the shelves of your local drug store or department.
Finally, look at your diet. Cut back on processed sugars and alcoholic beverages that lead to poor nutrition and thus, hair loss. You must make a healthy diet part of your hair care routine if you want to prevent hair loss. Keep it natural, with good fats, whole grains, lean proteins and fresh fruits and vegetables. Remember that you will get much more from these last two selections if you keep them in their raw state. If you cook them, invest in an inexpensive steamer and lightly steam them.
The general idea is that your hair is only as healthy as you are. You can buy expensive topical solutions that may or may not help your hair loss, but if you aren’t taking care of your body properly you will not succeed in preventing hair loss. You have to get to the root of the problem and work your way outward.