- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 92 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 93 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 96 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 100 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 106 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 120 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 124 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 128 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 130 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 137 days ago
The Best Cardio Exercise to Lose Weight
You want to lose weight, and you want to do this in the least amount of time. Well, the most effective way for you to lose weight is to focus on your legs and core. To do so, all you need to do are some simple cardio workouts. Just find an exercise that you like to do and you can make this part of your routine. However, remember that you should still vary your routine, both every day and over time. Here’s what you should always include, in some form though.
This burns 30 percent more calories than normal lifting. Circuit training is when you move from one activity to another in quick sessions, and there is no rest in between the sessions. It keeps your heart pumping and really helps to tone muscles. You can perform exercises like squats, lunges, jumping jacks, or whatever you like really. Simply perform each for a minute, then repeat the whole regimen three or five more times.
Jogging and Running
When you jog or run, you burn calories more quickly than if you’re biking or on an elliptical. This can be done on a treadmill, outdoors on a trail or on an indoor track. However, in order to increase the amount of calories that you burn, you should jog uphill, or break into a spring here and there. Whatever is manageable, you should try it out. Walking is generally an appropriate exercise for people who have arthritis, knee, or back pain, but if you’re otherwise healthy, you should really try to jog at least twice a week.
The best exercise for cardiovascular health is swimming. You can work numerous ligaments, tendons, muscles, joints and more all in one easy activity – swimming! It is great for people with injuries or medical conditions, as there’s zero impact. You also work out your entire body, rather than just your legs. It can also help tone your abs, because swimming is a core workout.
If you would rather work out for an extended period of time at a lower intensity, but you have a lot to do otherwise, then a bike, stairmaster or elliptical might be best for you. People often spent up to an hour on these machines and really burn a lot of calories without putting strain on their joints. Furthermore, you can usually watch movies, read or study while on them!
Cardio is the best thing that you can do for your body. Yes, you should do some lifting and yes you should try out something like yoga or pilates too, but real cardio two to three times a week will do wonders for your heart. Get started now! As this article shows, the options are endless!