- How to Eat Chia Seeds for Weight LossPosted 292 days ago
- Lipo 6 Ingredients – Alkaloids & Weight LossPosted 293 days ago
- Buy Optifast Cheap – Optifast Meal ReplacementPosted 296 days ago
- Diagnosis and Treatment Options for HypertensionPosted 300 days ago
- What Does Apple Cider Vinegar do For Weight LossPosted 306 days ago
- Acai Berry Supreme—Learn How It Can Help YouPosted 319 days ago
- Acai Berry Power 500 – Is It Safe To Use It On Long-Term?Posted 323 days ago
- Acai Berry Select Review: How It Promotes Weight Loss Through Its Herbal ComponentsPosted 327 days ago
- The Common Sense Diet: A Miracle Cure For Weight LossPosted 330 days ago
- How to Use Laxatives for Weight LossPosted 337 days ago
Tips for Whiter Teeth
Everybody wants movie star teeth. Braces and orthodontic work can take care of any crooked teeth, but how do they achieve those pearly white, perfect smiles? Yes, they have millions more dollars in the bank than we do, but that will not stop you from obtaining that perfect white smile with a few simple steps. Here then, are some of the things that you should remember as you try to brighten up your smile.
There are two ways in which a dentist can help you have whiter teeth. The first and more expensive of these is that they will whiten them using a machine. This is also the most effective way to have your teeth whitened, but only if you are willing to pay out! The second way is to get some whitening trays fitted and use peroxide gel that the dentist can give you. You will probably have to have the health and general condition of your teeth checked before either of these options.
Store Bought Options
There are tons of teeth whitening kits available for over the counter purchase these days. You can find multiple kinds of whitening strips in any big store. The effectiveness of these is often debated, but as a much cheaper alternative, they are worth a try. There are also many whitening toothpastes on the market.
You can make your own whitening solutions using baking soda and/or hydrogen peroxide at home. Use them once a week for a whiter smile.
Eat Fruits and Vegetables
Apples, pears, oranges, lemons, grapes, spinach, broccoli, celery and carrots are all great foods to help reduce stains on your teeth, and these are not the only ones. Bottom line: eat plenty of fruits and vegetables for lighter teeth.
Watch What you Drink
Red wine, coffee, cranberry juice and cola are all drinks that have a great power to stain your teeth. Try to stay away from them if you can, but if you really must drink them, do so with a straw to reduce contact.
It’s a no-brainer, but smoking is one way to guarantee a set of yellow, stained teeth.
If you really want the perfect white teeth, veneers are the way to go. They are also the most expensive option, but if you want flawless teeth, it is well worth the price you pay.
But Remember…Teeth are supposed to be yellow!
Teeth are naturally yellowish in color. There are ways in which we can make our teeth darker, but generally a healthy set of teeth will have a slight yellow shade. Excessive teeth whitening can be very bad for your teeth and their enamel, so try to use the techniques that build up your teeth rather than break them down. You will be glad you did in years to come!
Taryn P. is a writer for AspiringNurse.com. White teeth is something that almost everyone wants. If you are interested in a lvn program, it really might help to take a look at this site.