Many times we are contacted regarding guest posts. A lot of people want to get their information out there for people to see.
If you would like to post an article or submit a guest post, you can register with the Daily Chump and start submitting.
However, if you want to write for us, there are certain guidelines you must follow:
- Every article must be unique
- You can have 2 links back to your site, but your better adding a link to another source for the benefit of the readers
- You must use headings and subheadings
- We will add the pictures unless the credit is included in your post
- Must be 500+ words
- Must be newsworthy, interesting and not a boring article on “How to Lose Weight in 3 Days”
- Must be well researched
- Must be beneficial to our readers
- The links within the article must be related and beneficial to our readers.
We will happily approve any guest post that is helpful, but weak articles that add no benefit will not be published. You are better to do a quick search on the site to ensure that there are not a lot of similar articles. If there are, there is a high chance that the article will be rejected. If the article is poor, it will be rejected without question.
You can add your Social Profiles such as Google+ to your posts and an Author Page will be created for you automatically. Additionally, under the add post section, there is Google Rich Snippets Review capability, so you can get you image and star ratings next to your post in the Google Search Engine.